Monday, December 27, 2010

Hot Springs in Singapore!







Loaded up with my fairly full panniers, I have been out doing more miles...well, kilometers, with John and Todd.

Todd has decided he is ready to be a Roadwarrior, so hopefully, time, money, training and fitness permitting, he will be joining Tom, Spencer and I on the big ride next May. He is borrowing Paige's bike at the moment, but hopes to splash out on his own soon in the new year... Then the training will kick into high gear as he starts to load it up with his own equipment.

John is out with us just for the fun and exercise, and has been proving to be a great pace-man. Riding his racer, (which weighs about as much as one of my panniers alone!) he is tough to keep up with, but it is making me push harder... All good training.
We've taken to doing a good 30 km circuit, that takes in a nice rest stop half-way through.











A rare area in Singapore, the hot springs are no longer "au naturale", as they have been piped and concreted, but the ('holy crap that's damn') hot water is still plenty natural, and very invigorating for tired feet.











We are all avidly using Endomondo to track our speed and distance, and I have been uploading it each ride out to my Endomondo profile.
You can check out our routes,
HERE

Once I have a few more pix, as well as some gear thoughts, I will be uploading all that too... Less than 6 months to go until the Roadwarriors reunite and head to Hanoi to kick start another adventure..!

Catch y'all soon!

Cheers.
RWK...
OUT!

- Posted using BlogPress from my amazing iPad!



Location:Sembawang, Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment