Friday, July 8, 2011

Hanoi nightlife.

Tom and I took a stroll through the bustling streets of Hanoi, taking in all the sights, smells and sounds we could.






With so much to choose from, I wasn't sure what to try first... So I settled for a lime tea to start with, followed by a satay-style BBQ chicken roll, wrapped up in yesterdays newspaper, washed down with a fresh bag (yes, bag) of sugarcane juice.












Walking back, dodging and being dodged by the constantly beeping scooters, I spotted a fine bit of street power and phone line wiring...





I'd hate to be the poor engineer called out to find the dodgy wire in that lot!

Now we are about to turn in for the night, so until next time...

RWK
Out!

- Posted from my amazing iPhone 4!

Location:Lãn Ông,Hanoi,Vietnam

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys..glad you made it into Hanoi and that you had some fun checking out the local nightlife. The street food is fantastic there..remember it from my last trip. Great seeing you off as well and thanks for the awesome photo. Might use that for my FB pic..Will be keeping up with your travels everyday so be safe and have fun guys. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete